Save Space & Money with Tankless Water Heaters
C&W has Several Energy Efficient Models Available
With a tankless water heater, you will never know the shock of a cold shower because your family used all of the hot water. C&W Plumbing stocks the latest technology in tankless heaters.
A tankless water heater eliminates hot water shortages that are well known to conventional tank-type water heater homeowners. Most tanked units provide just enough hot water to fill a bath tub. With tankless technology, you will never run out, even if your clothes washer, dishwasher and a shower have all been running.
There are many benefits of a tankless hot water heater system:
- A single unit produces 13.2 gallons per minute. These units can also be linked together in series to produce a combined flow of 317 gallons per minute. That is enough for 126 showers all at one time. That is enough for an army barracks! No matter how much hot water you demand, we can make sure that you will have it.
- Cleanliness. A tankless water heater doesn’t allow water to sit in a rusty tank like a conventional unit and then serve it to you when you turn on the faucet. There is no stored water to stagnate and grow bacteria. Bacteria needs dark, moist, hot places to grow and by eliminating the water in the tank, you also eliminate the bacteria growth and storage in the unit.
- Energy efficiency. This technology uses less energy. There is no pilot light and no re-warming, as in conventional tanks. These units have efficiency levels of 83%-94% making them perfect for green building projects. Also, since there is no fear of running out of hot water and no need to store it, you can turn the temperature setting down on the tankless unit and still have enough hot water for normal usage. Here in the Dallas area, temperatures can also be reduced in the summertime when the groundwater is hotter going into the unit.
- Space saving. You reclaim the room required for the tank in the attic or closet, providing valuable storage space. A tankless water heater is about the size of a small garment bag and boasts an average lifespan of 20 years compared to a tank type unit which lasts an average of only ten.
- Durability and low maintenance. A tankless water heater is longer lasting than conventional tank types and they do not require very much maintenance, an annual cleaning of the coils should keep it at top performance. If for some reason there is a repair needed, all of the parts are easily replaced.
C&W is a leading provider of tankless water heaters. We are experts in their installation, repair and maintenance. If you are ready to replace your current outdated system or are installing one into new construction, we are the contractor to perform the work. Our experience will guarantee a job that exceeds your expectations.
Call 972-395-2597 now for a tankless water heater.
0% APR FOR 12 MONTHS IS AVAILABLE WITH APPROVED CREDIT