Electric Water Heaters
Electric Water Heater Installation, Repair, & Maintenance
More and more homeowners are choosing electric water heaters over gas water heaters due to their convenience. Electric service is available virtually everywhere, and electric water heaters can be installed in a home in areas where plumbing is being added or extended for such reasons as:
- Bathroom remodels, where a large bathtub or steam shower may be added and there is not an adequate supply of hot water that exists in the home
- Kitchen remodels, where a sink may be added in an island
- Outdoor kitchen additions, where a chef’s prep sink is added
- Outdoor shower, where a stand alone shower is desired next to a pool area
- Pool House, where no plumbing exists and needs to be added
If you are looking for a new water heater, it’s time to call C&W Plumbing to discuss the possibility of a new electric water heater. 972-395-2597
Benefits of Choosing Electric Water Heaters:
- Safer than fuel-fired water heaters because of the combustion issues with gas models
- More efficient, especially with heat pump hot water heaters
- Good for use as booster heaters or where higher-temperature water is required, such as dish washing or showering
- Longer service life (usually an extra 2 to 4 year advantage) and less maintenance (less corrosion because flames are not constantly being ignited)
- Less hazardous than gas fired units-there is no threat of carbon monoxide poisoning
- Better insulated than gas units because they do not have pilot lights or venting from the unit
- Less restrictive as to code requirements so they are more adaptable to special scenerios, like installing in a commercial bathroom for a handwashing area, at a single point of use, or for a residential outdoor kitchen
Water Heater Repair
Besides our expert installation services, C&W Plumbing can also provide you with electric water heater repairs and maintenance. Our team is trained to repair virtually any make and model of water heater, and we can do so quickly and efficiently. We also always come to the job with a fully stocked service vehicle so that we don’t have to waste time to leave and get a repair part.
Other Electric Water Heater Options:
- Floodstop– for heaters located within the home or in the attic to reduce the risk of flooding
- Grundfos Recirculating System– used to make the plumbing system a mock recirculating system and allow for hot water quicker to your showers, tubs, etc. Don’t wait for hot water again!
- Tempering Valve- if you want more hot water from your regular 50 gallon tanked heater, a tempering valve can supply it by turning up the temperature on your heater and then reducing the amount of water leaving the heater from the outgoing water flow
- Warranty Extensions- Why settle for a 6 year tank warranty on a new installation when you could get an 8 or 12 year tank warranty and a full 4 year bumper to bumper warranty including all installation parts and labor? If you don’t want to worry about taking cold showers again, we can take care of everything for you!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee- We want to know that you are pleased with every aspect of the job from the technician to the workmanship. Therefore we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for you. You can rest assured that your plumbing will be of the highest standard and a solution will be tailor made to fit your needs.
If you would like to know more about electric water heating solutions, give the plumbing experts at C&W a call at 972-395-2597