Why Choose C&W for Your HVAC Needs?
C&W has been operating in Lake Dallas and the surrounding suburbs for years. We know that our customers count on our expertise to solve their HVAC problems quickly and professionally.
When you call us at C&W, we make it a priority to get a technician to your door ASAP—the same day if possible. They’ll assess the problem, let you know the solution, and give you a quote for the work before proceeding any further. Once the work goes ahead, it’s done as efficiently as possible, with minimal disruption to your home.
When you call C&W, you can expect:
- Expert technicians
All our Lake Dallas, TX HVAC technicians have current training in plumbing or HVAC services, and customer care. Our techs are background-checked and drug-tested, so you can feel safe about inviting them into your home.
- Same-day appointments
We offer same-day appointments whenever possible, for AC and heating inspections, servicing, and repair.
- Up-front pricing and no hidden costs
You’ll receive a written estimate before we start your job. No hidden costs or surprise fees, ever.
- We work with trusted brands
We only use the best parts, sourced from brands you can trust.
- City permits
If any inspections or permits are needed to get the job done, we’ll take care of all the details for you.
- Satisfaction guaranteed
If you’re not happy with our work, we’ll stay on the job until you are! We take pride in doing great work and have thousands of happy customers to prove it. And, we’ve earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau as well as praise from sites like Angi, Expertise.com, and HomeAdvisor.com.
Call C&W Today for AC Services in Lake Dallas, TX
Central AC keeps your home cool on those sweltering hot days when the temperature soars over 100°. To ensure your AC can do its job, however, the system needs regular maintenance, as well as repairs when they’re needed.
For AC Installation and Replacement, Call C&W
While 90% of homes in the Dallas-Fort Worth area have air conditioning, that leaves 10% with no AC at all! If your home has no AC, you probably find yourself opening every door and window in the house on those hot summer days. Installing central air conditioning could change all that, and keep you cool and comfortable on even the hottest days.
Installing central AC has a number of benefits:
- Keep the whole house cool, using the same thermostat for the entire home, or multiple thermostats to control different rooms independently.
- Improve indoor air quality by reducing humidity and removing airborne dust and particulates.
- Quieter than window-installed AC, since the noisiest part of the system is installed outside.
- Some central AC systems have both cooling and heating modes, so you can use the same system to control temperature all year round.
Does Your AC System Need to Be Replaced?
All air conditioning systems lose efficiency as they get older. The average AC starts to lose efficiency at around the 10-year mark. Older systems struggle to maintain the set temperature and start to use more energy than they used to. They break down more frequently, and repairs start to get expensive. At this point, it’s often a better long-term investment to replace the system than paying for expensive repairs.
Your AC might need to be replaced if:
- Your energy bills are higher than they used to be.
- The system isn’t cooling your home as well as it used to.
- Your indoor air quality is poor, with increased humidity or higher dust levels.
- You notice unusual smells when the AC is on.
- The system needs repairs more often, and the costs of those repairs keep getting higher.
Whether you want to replace your existing AC, or install an entirely new system, C&W are the people to call for Lake Dallas, TX HVAC services! Our HVAC experts can help you choose a system that’s right for your home and budget, and then install it, with minimal disruption to your daily home routine.
Why Professional AC Maintenance and Repair Is Essential
All HVAC systems need regular maintenance to keep them running smoothly. Some maintenance tasks can be completed by homeowners, but to give your AC the best level of care, it needs twice-annual servicing by an HVAC professional, usually in the Spring and Fall. This helps the system perform at its best by:
Minimizing energy consumption
Annual professional maintenance keeps all the different parts of the system in good condition, so it stays at peak energy-efficiency and uses less energy.
Reducing the need for repairs
Maintenance involves cleaning out dust and dirt and replacing parts that are worn or damaged. Neglecting this maintenance makes the system less efficient, forces it to work harder to compensate, and increases the risk of a breakdown.
Extending the lifespan of the system
The average HVAC system lasts around 15 years. By scheduling regular maintenance checks, you can help your AC system last longer.
Need AC Repair in Lake Dallas, TX? Call C&W for Expert Service
If your air conditioning system is at least a year old, and has never been serviced by a professional HVAC technician, make sure to schedule an appointment ASAP. Neglecting maintenance on a new system may not cause major problems, but continual neglect will make the system wear out much faster, and break down more often.
Some warning signs that your AC might need servicing or repairs include:
- Warm air blows out of the vents even when the system is in cooling mode.
- The system cycles on and off constantly.
- Indoor humidity or dust levels are higher than usual.
- Water is leaking outside of or pooling near the indoor or outdoor units.
- There’s an unpleasant odor coming from the vents.
- The unit makes loud or odd noises when it cycles on or off.
- Your energy bill is higher than usual for the time of year.
If it’s time for your biannual servicing appointment, or if you suspect your AC may need repairs, it’s time to call C&W! We’ll send a Lake Dallas, TX HVAC technician to your door to make sure your AC gets all the TLC it needs.
C&W Offers Expert Heating Services for Lake Dallas Residents
Our North Texas winters are relatively mild, but we still see plenty of days with frosty low-30s temperatures. A home central heating keeps your family warm and cozy, no matter what the weather’s like outside.
C&W Are Your Home Central Heating System Installation Experts
In most homes, central heating is the most efficient and cost-effective way to stay warm. These systems have many advantages:
- The same system can heat your whole home, either with a single thermostat, or with multiple independent thermostats for different rooms.
- Keeps your home warm and dry, reducing dampness and dust.
- Central heating and AC can often use the same duct network, which saves space and reduces installation costs.
How Do You Know If Your Heating System Needs to Be Replaced?
Just like AC, home central heating systems start to lose efficiency as they get older. If your heating system is more than 15 years old, replacing it is usually more cost-effective than making big repairs.
If your central heating system is due for replacement, you may notice some other indications:
- Your winter energy bills are higher than they used to be.
- The system is struggling to keep the house warm. There may be new cold spots in the home where heat doesn’t penetrate.
- Repairs are needed more often and cost more.
Is your home heating system ready for replacement, or are you looking for a completely new central heating system? You can rely on C&W for good advice and expert installation services. Our central heating team can help you pick a new home heating system and then perform the installation too!
Professional Heating System Maintenance and Repair
Regular seasonal HVAC maintenance and servicing are vital to keep your central heating system operating efficiently and effectively. Your central heating system should receive professional servicing at least twice a year to keep it in great shape. This has several benefits:
Reduce your energy consumption
Servicing ensures your system continues to operate as efficiently as possible, so it uses less energy.
Help prevent breakdowns
Servicing includes cleaning dirty components and replacing damaged or worn parts, so it’s an important part of preventing breakdowns that might be expensive to repair—or leave you without heating in the middle of winter.
Keep the system working for longer
Most systems last 10 to 20 years, but regular servicing can extend its lifespan beyond the average.
Signs You Need Heating System Maintenance or Repair
As parts wear out or accumulate dust and grime, your central heating system will start to run less smoothly and less efficiently. Eventually, it may break down. Some signs that your central heating may be in trouble can include:
- The system has trouble reaching or maintaining the set temperature. Typically, this means it either runs continuously or short cycles.
- The system makes loud or unusual noises when cycling on or off.
- The system emits a burning odor when it starts up.
- Your energy bills are starting to creep up.
- Your carbon monoxide detector triggers. If your detector goes off, immediately leave your home and call emergency services.
If it’s time for the annual heating system maintenance check, there’s a problem with your central heating, or you need furnace repair in Lake Dallas, TX, call C&W. We’ll send a heating expert to your door and get on the job ASAP.
For Ductwork Repair, Call C&W
The network of ducts in your HVAC system transport warm or cool air around your home. In order for the system to properly maintain the right air temperature, these ducts need to be insulated, dry, and leak-free. Some potential problems with ductwork include:
Leaks and moisture. Leaks allow air to escape the system, which can reduce efficiency and increase energy bills. Leaks also cause moisture inside the ducts.
Lack of insulation. If the ductwork isn’t properly insulated, the system will use more energy to control air temperature and may result in higher energy bills.
For all HVAC ductwork problems, C&W are the people to call. We have the tools and expertise to repair leaks and solve insulation problems. With your ductwork in great shape, your HVAC will be running better than ever.
Lake Dallas Residential Building Upgrade Permits
Many kinds of home improvement projects require a city inspection or permit to be approved. These include electrical, plumbing, and mechanical projects, among others.
To learn more about Lake Dallas permits, click here. Or, call C&W for expert advice about city inspections and permits. You may also visit:
Lake Dallas Development Services
212 Main Street
Lake Dallas, TX 75065