Why Choose C&W for Your HVAC Needs?
C&W is proud to serve people in Addison and surrounding suburbs. We know that when our customers call, they’re counting on prompt and expert service.
When you call C&W, we’ll do our best to visit your home the same day. One of our Addison, TX HVAC repair technicians will assess your HVAC system, let you know what the job will entail, and give you an up-front quote. Once we start the job, we’ll finish it promptly, with minimal disruption to your home.
Here’s what you get when you call C&W:
- Expert technicians
Our technicians have up-to-date training in plumbing, HVAC, and customer care. All techs undergo background-checks, so you can feel safe having them in your home.
- Same-day appointments
We operate on same-day appointments whenever possible for AC and heating inspections, servicing, and repair.
- 24/7 emergency callouts
If you have a plumbing or HVAC problem that can’t wait, call us any time for an emergency appointment.
- Up-front pricing and no hidden costs
Once we’ve reviewed your case, you’ll receive a written estimate before we start the work. And there are no surprise costs, ever.
- We work with trusted brands
We only use the best parts, sourced from brands you can trust.
- City permits
If the work needs any inspections or permits, we’ll take care of those details for you.
- Satisfaction guaranteed
If you’re not happy with our work, we’ll stay on the job until you are! We take pride in what we do and have thousands of happy customers to prove the quality of our work. We’ve earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and plenty of praise from sites like Angi, Expertise, and HomeAdvisor.com.
Need AC Services in Addison? Call C&W Today!
With our hot North Texas summers, air conditioning is all but essential for people living in Addison, TX. HVAC systems require regular professional maintenance, and repairs as needed, to keep them in good working order. When you need help with your HVAC, call C&W! From AC and central heating installation and replacement to repair and maintenance, we can take care of your air conditioning for its entire lifespan.
AC Installation and Replacement
Most Texas homes have air conditioning of some kind, but around 10% of Dallas-Fort Worth homes have no AC at all! If your home is in that 10%, installing an AC system is the best way to keep cool indoors in the summer heat. Installing central air conditioning has a number of benefits:
- Keep the whole house cool. The same thermostat can control the entire home system, or you can install multiple thermostats to control different rooms or zones independently.
- Improve indoor air quality by reducing humidity and removing dust and airborne particulates.
- It’s quieter than window-installed AC, since the noisiest part of the system isn’t in the home.
- Some central AC systems can both cool and heat your home, depending on your needs.
Does Your AC System Need to Be Replaced?
If your air conditioner is 10 years old or older, it’s running less efficiently than when it was new. At this point, it’s often more cost-effective to replace it when it breaks down, rather than paying for repairs.
Your AC might need to be replaced if:
- Your energy bills are higher than they used to be.
- The system doesn’t cool your home as well as it used to.
- You’re experiencing increased humidity or higher dust levels indoors.
- You notice unusual smells when the AC is on.
- The cost of repairs is increasing.
If your AC is more than 10 years old, and repairs are more than one-third of the cost of a new system, it’s usually a better long-term investment to replace rather than repair it.
When you need a new or replacement air conditioner installed, you can rely on C&W to get an expert Addison, TX HVAC technician on the job ASAP. They’ll help you choose an AC system that’s right for your home and family. Then once you’ve made your choice, we can install it too!
Professional AC Maintenance and Repair
HVAC are complicated systems, with lots of moving parts. Homeowners can perform some HVAC maintenance tasks, but twice-yearly professional maintenance is vital to keep the system in good working order. Maintenance twice a year helps to:
Reduce energy consumption
Bi-annual maintenance ensures the system is working at peak efficiency and keeps energy usage—and utility bills—low.
Reduce the need for repairs
Without regular maintenance, the HVAC collects dust and dirt, and some parts may become worn. This means the system has to work harder to maintain the right temperature, causing even more wear-and-tear.
Extend the life of your AC system
The average HVAC system lasts around 10 years. Regular maintenance can help your system last longer.
How Do You Know If You Need Addison Air Conditioner Repair or Servicing?
If your AC has never been professionally serviced, now is definitely the time to schedule an appointment. After that, aim to have a professional service your HVAC twice a year.
If you notice your HVAC doing any of the following, then it’s likely the system needs some professional attention.
- The system blows warm air even in cooling mode.
- The system cycles on and off constantly.
- The unit makes unusual or loud noises when it cycles on or off.
- Indoor humidity is higher than normal, or there’s more dust in your home.
- Water is leaking outside of or pooling near the indoor or outdoor units.
- The vents are emitting an unpleasant odor.
- Your energy bill is higher than usual for the time of year.
If you think there’s a problem with your AC, call C&W. We’ll send an Addison, TX HVAC expert to your home ASAP, to find the problem and fix it promptly.
C&W Offers Expert Heating Services for Addison Residents
Although North Texas winters are usually mild, we still see plenty of days where the temperature is in the low-30°s. In that kind of weather, you need a good home central heating system to stay warm, dry, and comfortable.
Heating System Installation and Replacement
Central heating is the most efficient and effective way to heat most homes. These systems have many advantages:
- The same system can heat your whole home, and the same thermostat can control the temperature in every room, unless you opt to have multiple thermostats that control different rooms independently.
- It keeps your home warm and dry, reducing damp.
- Central heating and AC can use the same duct network, reducing installation costs.
How Do You Know If Your Heating System Needs to be Replaced?
Most heating systems have an average lifespan of 10 years, depending on the kind of system involved. If your central heating is older than this, making big repairs may not be a cost-effective choice if the furnace breaks down—it may be better to replace it altogether.
Other signs the system needs to be replaced include:
- Your winter energy bills are increasing.
- It’s still cold inside even when the heat is running.
- Repairs are needed more often and are increasingly expensive.
In general, if your system is at least 10 years old and the quoted repair bill is more than half the cost to replace it, then replacement is the more cost-effective option.
Is your furnace about to give up? If you need a new or replacement central heating system, call C&W for help. We’ll send an Addison HVAC technician out to help you choose the best system for your home. Once you’ve made your choice, we’ll get the work done with minimal disruption.
Professional Heating System Maintenance and Repair
HVAC systems are powered by many moving parts that need regular maintenance and servicing to work efficiently. Professional HVAC maintenance helps keep your system in good shape, and your home stays cool when it’s hot and keeps you warm when it’s cold outside.
Reduce your energy consumption
Professional maintenance keeps the system working efficiently, minimizing energy usage and utility costs.
Help prevent breakdowns
Worn or dirty parts make the system less efficient, forcing it to work harder to compensate. This puts even more pressure on your furnace, increasing the risk that it might break down.
Keep the system working for longer
Most systems last about 10 years, but they may last longer with regular maintenance and servicing.
Signs You Need Heating System Maintenance or Repair
Your central heating system will run at its best with professional maintenance in the spring and fall. If it’s been longer than a year since your last system checkup, call C&W and we’ll send someone out to give your system a thorough inspection.
- The system doesn’t heat as well as it used to.
- You notice new cold spots where the heat doesn’t reach, or some rooms stay cold even with the heat on.
- The furnace makes loud or unusual noises when cycling on or off.
- The system either runs constantly or short-cycles.
- You smell a burning odor when it starts up.
- Your energy bills are getting higher than normal in winter.
- Your carbon monoxide detector triggers. If your detector goes off, immediately leave your home and call emergency services.
When it’s time for your bi-annual heating system maintenance check, call C&W. We’ll send a heating expert to your door and get on the job ASAP. Call us for all kinds of central heating repair, including furnace repair in Addison TX, for fast and friendly service and a job well done.
Your AC or central heating system includes a network of ducts that transports warm or cool air around your home. These ducts need to be insulated, dry, and leak-free, to properly control air temperature. Ductwork has its own set of potential problems, which include:
Leaking. When ducts leak, it allows warmed or cooled air to escape the system. This makes the system less efficient and can increase your energy bills.
Lack of insulation. If ductwork isn’t insulated, the system may use more energy to control air temperature.
When you have a problem with your HVAC ductwork, C&W Plumbing are the people to call. We can detect and fix leaks and install and repair insulation to make sure your HVAC ducts are in great shape.
Addison Residential Building Upgrade Permits
Some Addison residents may need to apply for a building upgrade permit in order to have AC or central heating work done. Whether or not you need an inspection or permit depends largely on the nature of the job. To check if your project may need a permit, click here for more information. If you work with C&W, we’ll take care of handling any city inspections and permits you need.
Need HVAC Services in Addison, TX?
C&W is proud to serve Addison residents with HVAC, air conditioning, and central heating services. When you have a problem with your AC or central heating, if you need to schedule professional maintenance, or need help with an emergency air conditioner or furnace repair, call us on 972-362-9509.