Why Choose C&W for Your HVAC Needs?
C&W has been providing HVAC services in Colleyville and the surrounding North Texas suburbs for many years. We know that when people call us, they’re relying on us to solve their problems quickly and conveniently! We make every effort to meet those expectations, with same-day appointments whenever possible.
When you call, we’ll do our best to send a technician out to your home the same day. One of our Colleyville HVAC technicians will assess your AC and heat problems, let you know what needs to be done, and give you a quote for the work. When C&W is on the job, we get the work done as quickly as possible, with minimal disruption to your home routine.
When you call C&W, you can expect:
- Expert technicians
All our techs are experts in plumbing and HVAC, and also receive training in customer care. Our techs are also background-checked and drug-tested to prove their honesty and reliability.
- Same-day appointments
We offer same-day appointments whenever possible, for Colleyville air conditioning and heating inspections, servicing, and AC and furnace repair in Colleyville, TX.
- Up-front pricing and no hidden costs
Once we’ve reviewed your case, you’ll receive a written estimate before we start your job. No surprise fees or hidden costs, ever.
- We work with trusted brands
We only use the best parts, sourced from brands you can trust.
- City permits
If your job needs any inspections or permits, we’ll take care of setting up any required applications and appointments.
- Satisfaction is always guaranteed
We take pride in our work, and have thousands of happy customers to prove the skill of our plumbing and HVAC techs. If you’re not happy with our work, we’ll stay on the job until you are! We’ve earned an A+ from the Better Business Bureau, as well as praise from sites like Angi and HomeAdvisor.com.
Need Colleyville AC Services? Call C&W Today!
Thanks to the scorching summers we regularly see in North Texas, most homes use central air conditioners to stay cool when it gets hot. If your home has AC, it’s important to keep up with maintenance tasks such as cleaning filters and vents. It’s just as important to schedule professional servicing at least once a year, to keep your HVAC in good condition.
Whether your HVAC needs servicing or repairs, C&W is here to help. Our Colleyville, TX AC repair technicians are the experts you need to keep your HVAC system at its best!
Need AC Installation or Replacement? Call the Experts at C&W
It’s common for temperatures to top 100° in the summer, but surprisingly, around 10% of Dallas-Fort Worth homes don’t have AC! If you’re interested in having central air conditioning installed in your home—or if your existing HVAC system needs replacement—contact C&W for expert advice and a professional installation job.
Why consider central AC for your home?
- It’s the most efficient way to keep your home cool and comfortable in summer.
- Cool the house your way—use one thermostat to control the temperature for the whole house, or have multiple thermostats installed to control different rooms or zones independently.
- Reduce humidity and dust in your home, improving the quality of the air you breathe.
- Central AC is much quieter than window AC units because the noisy condenser is installed outside.
- Some systems can both heat and cool your home, making them an efficient way to control temperature.
Does Your AC System Need to be Replaced?
As your air conditioning system gets older, it will inevitably run less efficiently than it did when it was new. At this point, it may start to break down more frequently—and it may be better to replace the system entirely than to keep pouring money into repairing an old, outdated HVAC.
If you notice any of the following signs, it might be time to replace your AC:
- Your summer energy bills are higher than they used to be.
- The AC is running, but it’s still hot inside.
- The AC emits unusual or unpleasant odors.
- You notice higher humidity or dust levels in your home.
- Repairs are getting more expensive.
At what point should you just call it quits and replace the system? In general, if your current AC is more than 10 to 15 years old, it’s time to start thinking about it.
When you decide to replace your current AC system, call C&W—we’re HVAC installation experts! One of our HVAC techs will inspect your home, and help you choose a system that fits your needs and budget. Our expert technicians will then complete the installation quickly, with minimal disruption to your home routine. Schedule an appointment today.
Need AC Maintenance in Colleyville, TX?
HVAC systems are complicated, and need regular maintenance and professional servicing to keep them running efficiently. Homeowners can do simple tasks such as cleaning filters and vents, but it’s better to rely on a professional HVAC technician for annual maintenance.
Regular maintenance will benefit your HVAC system in a number of ways. An AC tuneup helps by:
- Keeping the AC running efficiently and your energy bills low.
- Keeping the system clean, and replacing worn parts as needed, thus helping the system run efficiently and preventing damage that might require more costly repairs.
- The average HVAC system lasts around 15 years, but it can last longer with regular maintenance and servicing.
Do You Need AC Repairs, Colleyville?
If your home air conditioning system has never been professionally serviced, right now is a great time to make an appointment! Ideally, you should plan for professional servicing once a year to keep your AC at its best.
Your AC might need servicing or repairs if you notice any of these signs:
- Your energy bill is higher than it should be for the time of year.
- The vents blow warm air even when the system is in cooling mode.
- The system is short-cycling, meaning it’s constantly cycling on and off.
- The unit makes unusual or loud noises when it cycles on or off.
- You notice higher humidity or more dust than normal.
- There’s an unpleasant odor coming from the vents.
- The indoor or outdoor units leak water, or you notice water pooling nearby.
If you suspect a problem with your AC, don’t delay—call C&W to schedule a visit. We’ll send a Colleyville HVAC expert to your home to find the problem, fix it, and get your AC back to normal!
C&W Provides Expert Heating and HVAC Services for Colleyville, TX Residents
North Texas winters are mild in comparison to those in other parts of the country, but there are still plenty of frosty days with temperatures in the low-30s. When winter comes around, central heating is by far the most efficient and effective way to heat your home. Installing a central heating system has several advantages:
- Heat your whole home with the same centralized system, either via one single thermostat or with multiple thermostats for different rooms.
- Improve air quality by reducing humidity and dust.
- Some central heating systems can use the same duct network as your air conditioning system. This saves space and can reduce the cost of installing a new system.
Call C&W for Central Heating Installation and Replacement
Most heating systems last 10 to 20 years. As your central heating system gets older you may notice signs that it’s not operating as efficiently as it used to. For instance:
- Your winter energy bills are higher than they used to be.
- The system doesn’t heat your home as well as it used to.
- The system breaks down more often, and the cost of repairs keeps getting higher.
Is your home heating system unable to keep up with your family’s heating needs? Call C&W for the advice! We can send a heating expert to your home to assess your needs and help you choose a new heating system. Once you’ve made a decision, we can install it for you with minimal disruption to your home routine.
Professional Heating Maintenance in Colleyville, TX
Central heating systems are just as complicated as AC systems, and they need a similarly high level of maintenance, as well as professional servicing. Your central heating system will benefit from annual servicing by:
- Reducing the system’s energy consumption. Professional maintenance keeps the system working at peak efficiency, which helps minimize energy usage.
- Helping to prevent breakdowns. Professional servicing, and repairs or part replacement as needed, helps prevent major breakdowns.
- Keeping the system working for longer. The average lifespan of a central heating system is 10 to 20 years. Taking good care of the system helps extend its lifespan.
Do You Need Central Heating Servicing or Furnace Repair in Colleyville, TX?
Has it been a year or more since your central heating system was professionally serviced? Call C&W for help, and we’ll send a Colleyville HVAC technician to your home. They’ll give your system the professional care it needs to stay in great shape.
Any of the following signs may also indicate your central heating system needs some professional care.
- Your energy bills are higher than normal for the time of year.
- The system doesn’t heat your home as well as it used to.
- The system short-cycles, or is constantly cycled on or makes unusual or loud noises when it cycles on or off.
- You notice a burning odor when it starts up.
- Your carbon monoxide detector triggers. If this happens, evacuate your home and call emergency services for advice.
If there’s a problem with your central heating, or it’s time for annual maintenance, call C&W. You can rely on our licensed, experienced HVAC technicians to get on the job ASAP.
Central heating and AC systems use a duct network to transport air around your home. These ducts need to be dry, insulated, and air-tight, in order to properly control the temperature of the air that travels through them.
Some potential problems with ductwork include:
- Leaking ductwork. If there’s a leak somewhere in the duct network, air can transfer in and out, which reduces the whole system’s efficiency.
- Lack of insulation. If ductwork isn’t properly insulated, heat can transfer more freely in and out of the ducts, which makes it harder for the system to maintain the set temperature.
Have a problem with your HVAC ductwork? Call C&W for duct cleaning, leak repair, and insulation. We’ll get your ductwork in good shape in no time.
Residential Building Upgrade Permits for Colleyville Residents
Some kinds of home projects, including some AC or central heating projects, may require a building upgrade permit to complete. This is necessary in some cases because the city has strict standards that must be met for certain kinds of work. In that case, C&W can handle the paperwork and help you get your permits.
To check if your project may need a permit, click here. Or, you can call C&W for expert advice about city inspections and permits.
Colleyville Building Inspections
100 Main Street
Colleyville, Texas 76034
Need a Colleyville HVAC Expert?
C&W is proud to serve North Texas with the best in HVAC, central heating, and air conditioning services. For all HVAC services in Colleyville, TX, call us on 972-362-9509 and schedule your appointment.
Whether you have a problem with your AC or central heating, need to schedule professional maintenance, or have an HVAC emergency, C&W is here to help.