Have a plumbing emergency? Call 972-395-2597 anytime!
Coppell Plumbing Services
- Drain cleaning
- Water heaters, including tankless!
- Leak detection
- Slab leak repair
- Sewer line installation & repair
- Toilet repairs
- Kitchen & bathroom remodel
- Gas appliance installation
- Shower installation
- Bathtub installation
- Septic line cleaning
- Home unstops
- Emergency services
- Water filtration and quality testing
- Garbage disposals
- Sewer camera inspection
Why Choose C & W Plumbing?
At C&W Plumbing, we take pride in providing all our customers with an excellent level of service, and in the ability of our plumbing technicians to quickly diagnose and solve all the plumbing problems they encounter. No matter what your plumbing needs—from a blocked drain to a full bathroom remodel—you can be confident that with C&W Plumbing, you’ll get only the very best service.
Of course, there are many other reasons to choose C&W Plumbing!
- Friendly, professional plumbing technicians – We take customer satisfaction seriously, so all our Coppell plumbers are screened with background checks and drug tests prior to hiring. They also regularly receive extra training in customer service, as well as plumbing.
- Same-day and emergency appointments – If you need a plumber in a hurry, let us know! We try to schedule same-day appointments whenever possible. And don’t hesitate to call us if you have a plumbing emergency outside of normal business hours. We’re here to help, any time of day.
- Work carried out at your convenience – We make every effort to keep the disruption to your home and family at a minimum, and our plumbing technicians take care to ensure worksites are tidy and safe.
- A written estimate upfront – Before the work has even started, a plumbing technician will review your case and provide you with a written estimate, so you always know where you stand.
- Permits and inspections – We ensure the work we do is completed according to local regulations. We also take care of getting necessary permits and scheduling any inspections that might be needed.
- Your satisfaction, guaranteed – All our customers are important to us, so we make every effort to provide great service. We’ve earned an A+ rating with the BBB, and 95% of our customers give us 5-star ratings! We’ve been featured on HomeAdvisor, Angie’s List®, Expertise.com, and Thumbtack too.
When You’re in Need of Water Heater Services
Hot water is one of the most basic services we rely on and expect in our homes, so when you turn on the faucet to find only cold water, you want the situation fixed quickly! C&W Plumbing makes fixing broken water heaters a top priority. We work quickly to identify the problem and repair it economically and efficiently.
If your unit can’t be fixed, we’ll offer you a wide selection of replacement options to match your family’s budget and needs, as well as advice to help you make the right choice. Typically, your options are a conventional tank water heater or a tankless system. Conventional tank heaters are less expensive to buy and install, but aren’t as efficient at heating water. On the other hand, tankless systems are more expensive in terms of upfront costs, but you benefit from an unlimited supply of hot water, efficiently heated on-demand.
Call C&W for Pipe Leak Repair
There are several common types of pipes, and each type tends to be vulnerable to particular kinds of problems. No matter what pipes you have in your home, C&W Plumbing has the equipment and experience to fix any pipe leak problems! Our advanced detection equipment allows us to quickly locate the source of leaks, and our expert plumbing technicians will choose the best method to fix the problem quickly, with minimal disruption.
Slab Leak Repair in Coppell
If you suspect your home has a slab leak—for instance, if you hear water dripping in an unusual place, or your water pressure suddenly drops—call C&W Plumbing ASAP. Having a slab leak fixed quickly is vital, so your home does not suffer unneeded water damage.
At C&W, we use advanced equipment that allows us to repair and fix slab leaks quickly and efficiently to minimize the amount of disruption you experience while we’re on the job.
Call C&W for Drain Cleaning
Clogs can occur in any drain in your home, from the toilet to the shower to the sewer line. There are a number of things that can cause clogged drains, and the cause is usually dependent on the location of the clog. Whatever the cause of your clog, we’ll do a few simple things:
- Respond quickly
- Identify the location of the clog
- Identify the cause of the clog
- Do what it takes to clear the problem
Hydrojetting in Coppell
Seriously clogged drains and pipes sometimes need a high-powered solution, and that’s where hydrojetting comes in. This technique involves applying a high-pressure jet of water to a clogged drain or pipe. It’s great for removing clogs and for cleaning pipes with heavy deposits of grime or grease.
Coppell Water Quality Report
Coppell gets its water from a variety of surface water sources, including:
- Lake Tawakoni
- Lake Ray Hubbard
- Lake Fork
Though this water may contain traces of natural minerals and other elements that it picks up along the way, Coppell’s water has consistently received a Superior rating—the highest rating possible—from the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality. For more information on Coppell’s water quality, click here.
Coppell Residential Building Upgrade Permits
The city of Coppell requires permits for all construction within city limits, including residential projects such as:
- Water heater installations
- Irrigation projects
- Pool and spa construction
- Residential foundation and addition work
C&W Plumbing takes care of submitting permits for you! For more information on Coppell requirements and applications, click here.
Need Help Setting Up Coppell Utilities?
For water, Coppell charges its residents $16 for the first 1,000 gallons and $2.85 for every 1,000 gallons of water following that from November to May.
When you need to pay your bill, there are several convenient ways to do it:
- Visit Coppell’s website
- Set up a bank draft
- Go to the Utility Billing department from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday. The address is: 225 Parkway Blvd., Coppell, TX 75019. There’s also a drive-through drop-box in the Town Center for after-hours payments!
Need a Local Coppell Plumber You Can Trust? Call C&W Plumbing
Coppell is a great place to live, and its residents deserve plumbing systems that work consistently and reliably. C&W Plumbing is dedicated to keeping the quality of life high for Coppell residents by providing top-notch professional Coppell plumbers. If you need slab repair, have a clogged drain, or have any other plumbing needs, call us today at 972-395-2597. We’ll be happy to give you an estimate or come out to your home on your schedule.