|As a homeowner, you know how important it is to be able to rely on your plumbing company for fast, efficient service. If you feel frustrated by the options that are available, call C&W Plumbing. We’re a professional plumbing company serving Carrollton with licensed plumbing technicians who can be counted on to arrive promptly and provide you with high-quality, courteous service.|
Have a Carrollton plumbing emergency? Call 972-395-2597, anytime.
Carrollton Plumbing Services
- Drain cleaning
- Water heaters
- Water leak location
- Slab leak repair
- Gas leak repair
- Tankless water heaters
- Sewer line installation
- Toilet repairs
- Hose bibbs
- Kitchen remodel
- Bathroom remodel
- Gas appliance installation
- Garbage disposals
- Sewer camera inspection
- Dishwasher installation
- Shower installation
- Bathtub installation
- Septic line cleaning
- Home unstops
- BBQ installation
- Emergency services
- Water filtration
- Water quality testing
- Water filter installations
Why Choose C&W Plumbing as Your Carrollton Plumber?
Whether the job is big or small, when you call C&W Plumbing, you can have complete confidence in the skill, knowledge, and reliability of our professional staff. For routine and emergency calls, and for plumbing advice, rest assured that our friendly and courteous plumbing technicians have the help and the answers you need. We take great pride in their expertise and in the high-quality service we provide to our Carrollton customers.
Here are just a few of the reasons to give us a call!
- Skilled and courteous plumbing technicians – Your satisfaction is very important to us. That’s why every Carrollton plumber we employ has passed a background check and drug test and receives ongoing training in plumbing and customer service.
- Same-day and emergency appointments – We offer same-day plumbing appointments when possible. And if you have a plumbing emergency that just won’t wait until tomorrow, you can call us any day, anytime. Whenever you need us, we’re here to help.
- Simple and transparent pricing – Once we review your plumbing needs, we’ll provide you with a written estimate before we start work.
- City permits – Before we start, we’ll take care of any permits the job needs and schedule any inspections too. We do this to ensure that all the work we do is completed according to city regulations.
- Minimal disruption – We make every effort to ensure our work doesn’t interfere with your home life, and we take special care to keep worksites clean and safe.
- Your satisfaction guaranteed – If you’re not happy with your results for any reason, we’ll stay on the job until you are.
- A stellar record – Ninety-five percent of our customers give us five-star ratings, and our BBB rating is A+. We’ve also been recognized online by Angie’s List®, HomeAdvisor, Thumbtack, Expertise.com, and others!When You’re in Need of Water Heater Repair
Knowing we can turn the knob and immediately have hot water is something many of us take for granted. At C&W Plumbing, we understand that when your water heater needs repair or replacement, help can’t come fast enough. When you call us, we’ll arrive as quickly as possible; inspect your hot water heater to determine whether it can be repaired; and, when necessary, offer you a choice of replacements that suit your family’s needs.
Carrollton Slab Leak Solutions…Fast
The signs of a slab leak are distinctive:
- Low water pressure
- A higher water bill
- Sometimes water that comes through your home’s foundation
If you’ve noticed these signs, it’s time to contact us!
We’ll be on our way at your convenience with tools like:
- Electromagnetic pipe detectors
- Sewer cameras
- Sound amplification equipment
All of these help detect the leak; then we’ll used guaranteed techniques to repair it.
Pipe Leak Repair
As with slab leak problems, the C&W Plumbing team uses state-of-the-art detection equipment and advanced methods to quickly locate pipe leaks anywhere in your home. Often, we find that the types of pipes you have are subject to certain kinds of problems. For instance, copper pipes are at risk of chemical corrosion and deterioration of the soldering at joints.
Whatever your specific pipe leak problems, C&W have the expertise and the equipment to locate and repair the problem quickly and with minimal inconvenience.
In Need of Water Heater Services?
Knowing you can turn the knob and immediately have hot water is something you may take for granted. At C&W Plumbing, we understand that when your water heater needs repair or replacement, help can’t come fast enough. When you call us, we’ll arrive as quickly as possible and inspect your hot water heater to determine whether it can be repaired. When necessary, we’ll present a choice of replacements that suit your needs. As plumbing experts, we can offer you advice and information about your water heater options and what will best suit your home and your family’s needs.
- Conventional tank water heaters use an element or flame to heat both the tank and the water it contains. They cost less upfront than tankless heaters, but since your water supply is limited to what the tank can hold, on heavy-use days, you may run short of hot water.
- Tankless water heaters instantly heat cold water as it passes through your pipes. They cost more to buy and install than conventional tank heaters but have a longer lifespan and take up less room. Water is heated as you need it, so you won’t run out, even on heavy-use days, and energy isn’t wasted keeping water hot when it’s sitting in a tank.
When You’re in Need of Drain Cleaning
When a drain in your home is clogged, it doesn’t matter whether it’s a sink, a tub, or a toilet—it keeps things from operating normally in your house. C&W Plumbing uses state-of-the-art equipment to determine where the obstruction is and how best to address it. Then we use the most appropriate tool to clear things out and get your home back to normal.
Should the problem require major repairs, such as clearing, repairing, or replacing the sewer line, our professional Carrollton plumbers will work diligently to fix the problem with minimum disruption to your property.
Hydrojetting in Carrollton
When pipes are blocked by heavy deposits of grease and grime, hydrojetting comes to the rescue! This solution uses high-pressure water to quickly unclog drains and give your pipes a thorough cleaning.
Carrollton Water Quality Report
The city of Carrollton’s water supply comes from Dallas, which sources water from several local lakes and rivers. The water quality has been ranked Superior.
For more details on Carrollton’s water quality, click here.
Carrollton Residential Building Upgrade Permits
The city of Carrollton requires residents interested in making upgrades to their properties to go through an application process. This is necessary for a wide range of projects, including:
- Heating and air conditioning
- Landscape irrigation
- New, single-family dwellings
Need more information on the requirements and applications? Click here.
The city of Carrollton is happy to provide utility services, including water and removal of wastewater and solid waste, to its residents. It’s easy to pay your bill. Just set up bank drafting, or go to Carrollton City Hall at:
1945 E. Jackson Rd.
Carrollton also offers night emergency assistance for problems like:
- A backed-up sewer
- Low water pressure
- A water main break
Need assistance from the city right away? Call 972-466-3425. Of course, C&W Plumbing is also here to help should you find yourself facing a plumbing emergency!
Need a Local, Trusted Plumber, Carrollton? Call C&W Plumbing
In this city with a small-town feel, neighbors care about one another. Although C&W Plumbing is not located in the fine city of Carrollton, we share this feeling. And our convenient location in Lewisville makes it easy for guaranteed and licensed technicians to aid Carrollton residents whenever they’re in need. C&W Plumbing is proud to provide top-of-the-line, high-quality plumbing service. Call us at 972-395-2597!